Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

I'm a little late for this week's Scavenger Hunt. Nothing new! I took most of the pictures on Saturday, but spent yesterday at church, looking at a pre-school for Josh, and playing two hockey games. Whew! Anyway... here's what I found.

1. Stacked Up

IMG_5058
Cold beverage, anyone?

2. Winter Wonderland

IMG_2970
Our biggest snowstorm so far this year.

[32/365] Snowed In
A little different than last year!

3. Sweet

IMG_5056
Mmm. Sour Patch Kids.

4. Hole

_MG_5088
Kaleidoscope, outside...

_MG_5096
and inside!

5. Frozen

IMG_5157
We've had some freezing temperatures for the past few days, so I was able to find something frozen outside.  Besides all of the people. :)

5 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity of those red cups.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Ashley . . . the cups are gorgeous. Love your frozen shot, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your comments crack me up. Love your cups and kaleidoscope captures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shot of the inside of the kaleidoscope! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete