Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Scavenger Hunt... Tuesday?

So, technically, it's Tuesday. I'm a little late for Ashley's Scavenger Hunt Sunday, but I guess it's better late than never, right? Here are my interpretations from this past weekend.

1. Water

IMG_0220
Wetlands Trail at the zoo.

2. Light

IMG_0227
Looking forward to more sunshine.

3. Chocolate

IMG_0195
Josh and I aren't really into chocolate. Goldfish crackers, on the other hand... yum.

4. Animal

IMG_0241
No matter where the zebras are when we go to see them at the zoo, they always come over to the fence. I think they like Josh. Or they are total hams.

5. Crowded

IMG_0171
This bench is awfully crowded.


5 comments:

  1. wonderful water shot! I like the angle and the reflections in the water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Josh and crowded. Well they are all great shots but those too are my fav and I am sticking to it. Also I really want some goldfish now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a pretty zebra - great capture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crowded - but NICE looking - bench! :-D

    ReplyDelete