Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

It's very early Sunday morning, and I can't sleep. Scavenger Hunt time? Sure. Although I'll regret the late night when Josh wakes up early tomorrow morning. Sigh. I'm going all Instagram again this week because I had an accident with my camera. Being as graceful as I am, I dropped it and the lens cap got jammed on my favorite lens. I'll be on a mission to get that fixed this week!

1. Crossed
Slightly obsessed with sunsets
Crossed trees

2. A Glimpse
This winter, playing in the snow = dancing in the snow flurries
Just a glimpse of snow from the several snow squalls we had today (you have to look closely for the snow!).

3. Handwritten
The Log
My diet log. I left out the weight, but am happy to announce I have lost 10lbs as of this week. Woot!

4. Bliss
Fiesta Tonight
Guinness, an autograph session with one of the Patriots, and a hockey game (a win for the PBruins). Last night was my kind of bliss!

5. Gray
Snow Ahead
Snow squalls in the distance.


9 comments:

  1. Oh no! I'm so sorry about your camera! Hope you get it all fixed up soon. Thanks goodness for instagram, ey?! Really loved your glimpse, & bliss takes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just perfect for the prompts! The trees are gorgeous and congratulations on losing 10 lbs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the trees against the skyline shot, and congrats on the 10#, good luck getting your camera problems fixed...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the weight loss! I am forever on a weight loss journey myself! Nice shots this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tree photo and the grey. Hope you can get your lens fixed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos ! I like most your glimpse and gray !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gray is great! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful set - I especially love your first and last shots.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love glimpse. Yu make gray look nice :)

    ReplyDelete