Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Well, it's not quite Sunday. Technically, it's Tuesday.

And I'm kinda cheating this week. The first photo is from this week, but the third is from February, and the others from last weekend. I need to pick up on the photography again. Hopefully, I'll have time to soon. At any rate, here are my findings from Ashley's scavenger hunt.

1. Yellow
Dandelion
Dandelion

2. Something that makes or made you smile

IMG_6048
Josh and I had fun with this goose.

3. Ancient or Antique
Wickford Baptist
This is where I attend church. It was built in 1817.

4. Splash

IMG_5996
Penguin pool party!
5. In the Sun


IMG_6018
We've been blessed with a lot of beautiful days lately.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely photos all !! I like dandelions very much and that fun with goose. In the sun is beautiful !And splash is so nice when it happens as you are in a zoo. Have a nice week !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dandelion shot, each petal so crisp!
    Isn't there something special about worshiping in an old church building...I did as a child. I think a day trip is in order to see if it is still standing.

    I posted on Wednesday here:
    http://thoughtsofgrace.wordpress.com/2012/04/25/3133/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set - I really like your composition for antique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving these images. There's nothing like capturing kids enjoying nature (or just being kids).
    I am rather envious of the church you attend!!! Ours is a LOT larger and newer. I love old churches :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Josh is such a cutie. Love the sun image!!

    ReplyDelete