Pages

Friday, October 23, 2015

Wordless Wednesday: Jack-o-Lantern Spectacular

I'm late again this week, but with a great reason: last night, we went to the Jack-o-Lantern Spectacular at our local zoo. I wish my photos did it justice: hundreds of carved pumpkins on display, some with creepy or cool faces, others displaying gorgeous works of art. Pumpkins hanging from trees, over the water, and in fun displays, all coordinated with music based on the display, or classic Halloween tunes. I have been almost every year since they started and am always in awe. It's just such a fantastic display and always one of my favorite fall activities. Here are some of my photos, but you can click here to see the whole album.

IMG_2650

IMG_2676

IMG_2678

IMG_2683

IMG_2696

IMG_2714

IMG_2716

IMG_2728

IMG_2730

Linking up with Ruchira for Wordless Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment