10 Things for Which I am Thankful
1. My son. I couldn't have asked for a better child.
2. Discovering this song on Friday. Just the lyrics I need to hear lately, and because I love me some good rock, good music as well:
3. Instagram. I love "meeting" people from all over the world, who also share a passion for photography. (I have just as much fun looking at photos than taking and sharing mine.) In fact, let me just say "internet" here and say I am thankful for ways for a really shy girl to make friends and communicate. :)
4. My smartphone and the diet app (Lose It), as well as the Shape Up RI program. Together, they helped me lose 35 lbs, and I feel great. 10 more to go!
5. My extended family and good friends.
6. A roof over my head. A new roof, in fact, when I move in 10 days!
7. Never having to go hungry, or see my child go hungry. Clean water, too.
8. Having a job. Granted, I'd prefer to be able to be a stay-at-home mom, but I am happy that I can provide and that we can afford all of the things that we need.
9. Providence Bruins games. I've met so many people there, and it's great stress relief. I'm also thankful to be able to play the sport. It's so much fun.
Knocking on wood, counting my blessings. 'Til next week!