Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

It's about 45 minutes into Sunday, and that means it's time to share my finds for this week's Scavenger Hunt.  First of all, I'd like to say congratulations to host Ashley (check out her blog too see her exciting news)!  And now, the photos.

IMG_3052
Just wanted to share that I finally found my Winter Wonderland (from last week)! :)

1. Sunset

IMG_2924
This is from a couple of weeks ago.  I don't get to see many sunsets these days.

2. Black and White

IMG_5168
Snow day! :)

3. A Day in My Life

josh1-21-12
I had fun with the "four" collage, so I decided to do another. I had a fun snow day with Josh today.  Activities included cowboy dress-up and baking peanut butter cookies. Great times. And this is more interesting than a day at my work, trust me.

4. Four

four
Four pairs of little boy shoes.

5. Colorful

IMG_5172
Josh's "rock star guitar" with the saturation pumped up a bit (maybe too much).


17 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love the snow day pictures :)
    BEAUTIFUL black and white too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your black & white is stunningly simply . . . love it! Your collages are very fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the black and white and great idea for four!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun! I love peanut butter cookies! Lovely sunset!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your "Black & White" shot! Wow! And the "Sunset" shot is really great too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. really like your sunset xx beautiful 4 as well

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your little guy has the cutest shoes and those cookies look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these, love the sunset,very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your black and white. I also have a weakness for peanut butter cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You hunt is so lovely. The Black and white is so beautiful! But Josh in his cool cowboy outfit is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice job on finding a winter wonderland...and I love your sunset shot.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the black and white pic; the four made me smile too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very creative shot with the sunset through the mirror on the car! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I miss those days with the little guys. Mine are now teens and all you see is smelly sneakers and dirty clothes piled in their rooms. I guess I can count my blessings that they keep it dedicated to their rooms only and not throughout the house. :-D

    ReplyDelete