Pages

Friday, April 4, 2014

[365/365] NYC

It's no joke -- I was in New York City on April 1st to celebrate my friend's birthday. We were there for less than 24 hours and stayed mainly in the Rockefeller Center / Times Square area. We arrived late on Monday night, got a few hours of rest in the hotel, then ventured out early the next morning to catch the Today show taping. We then went up to the Top of the Rock to catch some breathtaking views of the city. We did some shopping, eating, drinking, and then went to see a taping of the Tonight Show! Jimmy Fallon was great, and we got to see guests Samuel L. Jackson, Minnie Driver, Pitbull, and a special appearance by Billy Dee Williams (who danced with Chewbacca -- classic!). It was definitely an awesome time, and I am pretty sure my friend had a blast for her birthday. Everything went so smoothly and we had the perfect weather, too. If you know me and my friends, you know that never happens. I'm so glad everything fell into place for the perfect day -- a much needed escape!

20140401_093549 20140401_071406
20140401_080003 20140401_082507
20140401_161331

This is also the end of my 365 Project -- a photo (or in most cases, more) a day for a year. Seeing as April is going to be a very hectic month, I think the break came at just the right time. I am sure I'll still be posting photos and stories here and there, but it may be scarce for the next month or so. In the meantime, you can find me on Instagram, and maybe even Twitter, if you're interested. See you around!

No comments:

Post a Comment