Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Scavenger Hunt, The Instagram Edition

Time once again for Scavenger Hunt Sunday. I've been having some fun with Instagram this week, so I decided to go with an all-Instagram version of the Hunt. Please enjoy and have a great week, everyone!

1. Facial Feature
Sleepyhead
Those lashes! I tried for a better picture but he either didn't sit still, or hid from the camera. So, I shot this all stealth-like.

2. Shadow
Shadow
Spotted this cool shadow on my walk the other day.

3. Spicy
Yummy The Good Stuff
Two takes on this one. I took the second for this prompt, but the first just cracked me up.

4. Gold
Антон Худобин (Anton Khudobin)
Black and Gold, baby! (Go Bruins.)

5. Fabric
Cute Curtains
I saw these curtains at the store. I think I might need them for my house. :)



7 comments:

  1. I love your shadow shot. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure what I have for instagram could be called a passion. Haha
    All of your shots are awesome I love your gold shot the best I think the shot is just so perfectly framed.
    -
    Mikayla

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely, all of them. little J's lashes are so long even IG shows them! The shadow and gold are brilliant and you do like it hot, ha?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set - I really like the shadow shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome pictures this week. I had to laugh at the first spicy picture...the two "people" just make me laugh! I don't follow hockey but if I did I would have to cheer for Pittsburgh since I'm from PA!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your first few shots are awesome shots, nice set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw a Bruins T-shirt in a local Target and (wanted to burn it) thought of you. :-)

    ReplyDelete