Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

Lipton List

Stasha says, "let’s see what you would say if you were a guest Inside The Actor’s Studio With James Lipton." Well, it was actually Bridget's idea. At any rate, here we go.  Short and sweet this week. :)  Happy Holidays to all!

1. What is your favorite word?
Currently: boots, the way Josh says it.

2. What is your least favorite word?
I can't write that on my blog.

3. What turns you on?
Sports.

4. What turns you off?
Bad attitudes.

5. What sound do you love?
Violin music.

6. What sound do you hate?
My alarm clock.

7. What is your favorite curse word?
Jeepers crow.

8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
Sports Photographer.

9. What profession would you not like to do?
Any of those featured on "Dirty Jobs."

10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
"Welcome home."

8 comments:

  1. Yes on the alarm clock. That's a pretty bad sound!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bad attitudes- Absolutely! Great list, love your #10!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love "Welcome home". I like watching "Dirty Jobs" and always end up feeling so blessed that I don't have to do what they do on there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! #9 is exactly the same as I!! Dirty Jobs has opened up my eyes to the world of nasty, courtesy of Mike Rowe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard Jeeper's crow before...that's very creative ;)
    That would be very cool to be a sports photographer...except when the football players and basketball players run over you and fall into you.
    Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your #7 and #10 are nearly the same as mine. I may have to change my least favorite sound, now that I've seen yours. Alarm clock is much worse than dentist drill.

    ReplyDelete