Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

MixTape: New in 2013

This week the theme of our MixTape is - The best new songs you’ve heard this past year. Can be oldies or new songs, either way they are new to you!

This was one of those hard mix tapes, because I love so many songs. I decided to avoid songs I've already used in my mixes, and managed to narrow it down to the following. Sorry for the lack of commentary, but I'm doing this late at night, after my hockey game. Dedication or insomnia? Either way, here's my mix:

Avicii - Wake Me Up


Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Featuring Mary Lambert - Same Love


Fall Out Boy - My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark (Light Em Up)


Evanescence - Lithium


Dustin Lynch - Cowboys and Angels


Jason Aldean - 1994


Casting Crowns - All You've Ever Wanted

Sarah Jarosz - Tell Me True


So much for narrowing it down. :) Have a great week, all!

My Skewed View

No comments:

Post a Comment