Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday (Err, Monday)

Time for Scavenger Hunt Sunday, brought to you by Ashley Sisk. I may be late, but at least I didn't cheat this week. Brand new photos! Well, except for one, but we're allowed.  Enjoy!

1. Words
_MG_2259
The pumpkin has spoken.


2. Under
IMG_2396 
String of wishes from my cousin, hung under a shelf in the kitchen.


3. Orange
_MG_2372 
I already had a pumpkin, so I went all literal with this one.


4. Fly
Disneyworld 2011 
This is my archive photo. Descending into RI, returning from Orlando earlier this month.


5. Always Look on the Bright Side
IMG_2666
Josh does!  (And also, I can't read that item without singing the Monty Python song.)


9 comments:

  1. Oh, yes I was humming Brian's song all the way while editing Scavenger hunt!
    Wha a great set Jessica, what is the story behind the wishes?
    Josh is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad it's not just me with the Monty Python! I like your photos, especially the orange - and the Profound Pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic! I really love your words!!

    Have a great week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great set - I'm really liking your first three shots. Beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos! Love the mix of settings and colors. I usually think of the Monty Python song, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great pictures! I love how your orange is shaped like a mini pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great set...love the little orange such great detail in that photo.

    ReplyDelete