Pages

Thursday, January 16, 2014

[286/365] I Wanna Drive the Zamboni

Joshua had a blast at the hockey game on Sunday afternoon. We sat in the front row (so spoiled) and felt like we were part of the game. His favorite part, though, was the Zamboni. I guess if his hockey career doesn't work out, he can drive the Zamboni.

20140112_145304

20140112_163910

Or perhaps he'll be the photographer. He took a few shots with my camera at the game.

IMG_7125

IMG_7111

Or he could always be a model. This ham noticed me taking photos at his practice earlier that day and decided to pose. Sigh. And I just missed getting a photo of him on the Jumbotron at the game.

josh_hockey

Whatever he becomes, hockey-related or not, it's nice to share the love of this game with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment