Pages

Monday, August 19, 2013

[140/365] County Fair, Part 2

There was more fun to be had at the fair on Sunday afternoon. Josh enjoyed the rides, and his favorite feathered friends. At one point, he asked for a certain stuffed animal, which you had to win at the "shoot the water gun at the clown's mouth and be the first to get your monkey to the top" game. The guy was hounding us, in typical carnival fashion, telling us he needed a few more players. I told Josh I'd try once. I handed the guy my money, picked up the water gun, and proceeded to win the game. Like a boss. Josh was very excited that Mommy won him a new stuffed giraffe (like he needed one). I guess I'll save the lesson of disappointment for another day; this day was much too fun.

_MG_2327

_MG_2332

_MG_2381

IMG_2362

IMG_2349

IMG_2340

IMG_9374

IMG_2413

IMG_9376

IMG_9389

No comments:

Post a Comment