Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Red

I joined up with some fellow photography enthusiasts on Google+ for "ROYGBIV 2.0," an event where we take a photo of a different color everyday for a week. Today, we kicked it off with the color Red (of course).

I managed to get a few red tulip photos that I liked.  I chose this one for ROYGBIV:

IMG_0775

I am using this one for my 365 project (31/365 today):

IMG_0769

And here are some others, for Wordless Wednesday (linking up with CoffeeJitters):

IMG_0774

IMG_0768

IMG_0763

IMG_0764

The weather has been absolutely gorgeous, although we could use a little rain to give the flowers a drink and flush away some of the pollen. The warm, dry air does feel delightful, though. If only I wasn't stuck inside at work most of the day! I'm just trying to enjoy it as much as possible.

Happy May Day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment