Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Feeling Blu

I'm joining up with Mama Kat's Writer's Workshop again this week. I had plans to write something really great and inspirational, but alas, I am so very tired. It's been a stressful week.

I'm following this prompt: 3.) Chances are you've heard of the Reasons My Son Is Crying tumblr page...write your own version. I actually had never heard of this page, but thank you, Mama Kat! It's pretty hilarious. My version is kinda lame, because I wasn't actually there when it happened and didn't get an action photo of him crying (which is half the fun), but I suppose I owe it to him to not be completely embarrassing... after all, he doesn't cry that much.

Why was my son crying?

_MG_0009

Because he brought his favorite movie (Cars 2) to Nana's house, and when he opened the case, realized that he only had the DVD. He refused to watch the DVD, and had a complete meltdown while crying, "But I love my Blu-Rayyy!"

So tired

Sigh. Kids these days. Next time he pulls this, I'm going to make him watch an old movie on VHS. In black and white! ;)
Mama’s Losin’ It

No comments:

Post a Comment