Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

This week's Scavenger Hunt Sunday was a bit challenging, but Josh helped me capture some photos on Saturday.

1. Smile

IMG_3221
Happy customer.

2. Stand Alone

_MG_5370
There was a tree I wanted to photograph, but never had a chance.  The moon will have to do for now.

3. Rusty or Something Old

IMG_5358
Rusty

IMG_5362
And old.

4. Artificial

IMG_5341
The first thing I thought of was "Artificial Intelligence," because I am a nerd.  My son loves his robot.  He also likes walking around with a box on his head, speaking in a robot voice.

5. Repeating Pattern

IMG_5291
I think this is more of a texture than a pattern.  Oh well.


4 comments:

  1. I love your creativity. I wouldn't have thought of those ideas for the categories given. Stunning photos Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Josh's smile! And the first thing that popped in my mind was artificial intelligence too!!! Bu tI only have robotic vacuum cleaner...
    Love your set and those vintage buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your repeating pattern! The diagnol and dof is terrific! Great take on artificial :)

    ReplyDelete