Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday (Or Tuesday)

Trying to get my Sunday Scavenger Hunt entry in at the last minute.  The house is officially on the market; crossing my fingers!  Busy busy busy. :)  These are all from my iPhone; not my best work, but hopefully we'll be settled in a new house soon and I can get back into the groove and take some better photos.

1. Shadow

IMG_4958
Does this helmet make my head look big?

2. Keys

IMG_5041
Josh's favorite keys

3. Smile

IMG_5034
Can you believe I didn't get a photo of Josh smiling this week?  Mr. Potato Head will fill in.

4. Unedited (SOOC)

IMG_5068
It's been raining a lot.  Josh is prepared.

5. Fish

IMG_4956
Gone fishin'


4 comments:

  1. These are great - I especially like your shadow shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots!! Josh is such a sweet boy. I love the shadow shot & Josh's "rain hat" :)
    Sorry I didn't see this sooner. I was late linking up too (on Tuesday!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a BRUINS POTATO HEAD??? Too funny!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know I saw this and I cannot believe I never commented. Cause I love that photo of Josh. ANd Mr. Potato head.

    ReplyDelete