Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Time once again for Ashley's Scavenger Hunt Sunday!

1. Love

Valentine
The Sunday School children made everyone in the congregation a Valentine last week.

2. Duplicated

IMG_5494
I had no idea what to do for this... so here are twin cows.

3. Trend or Trending

Hello, Kitty
#WeWereCoolUntil you stole my chair, lady! (That hash tag was trending last night.)
I was going to do something about Whitney Houston, but I just wasn't sure what.

4. Paper

IMG_5486
Wrapping paper

5. Plastic

Earth Friendly
Guilt-free plastic




5 comments:

  1. your DUPLICATED shot is adorable... and PAPER - now why didn't I think of that. Have a great week...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set. I especially love your duplicated and paper shots. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your trending shot and caption! Very sweet love shot and guilt free plastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, there! Loved your paper shot, and your love shot is very much like my paper one! :) Very clever with the hash tag, too. :)

    ReplyDelete