Pages

Sunday, November 17, 2013

[229/365] Keith Urban

Friday night was concert night. I went to see Keith Urban, with opening acts Dustin Lynch and Little Big Town. To be honest, I was most excited about Little Big Town, and they didn't disappoint. I love all of their music, and their harmonies are just incredible at times (and they sound just as great live as on their albums). Dustin was a lot of fun to watch, and he sang one of my favorite songs, "Cowboys and Angels." Keith is just an incredible entertainer. Besides singing his own songs, he and his band sang music from all different genres, he brought a fan onstage, sang a few times in the crowd, and stayed afterwards for pictures with and autographs for the fans in the front section. He's an incredible guitar player, and has a ton of energy. He said he could have sung all night, and I believed him. After two hours, he was still running around the stage. Yikes. The show was a lot of fun; I highly recommend going to see him if he's coming to your town.

IMG_6530
Dustin Lynch

IMG_6546
Little Big Town

IMG_6575
Keith Urban

IMG_6609
I see you!

IMG_6615
The view from my seat

IMG_6655
In the crowd

IMG_6676
Signing autographs

No comments:

Post a Comment