Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

[103-105/365] Birthday Weekend

I spent this past weekend in Boston, celebrating my birthday and attending the Jason Aldean concert at Fenway Park. It was wicked cool. Our group had representatives from RI, CT and ME. Birthday drinks were on the agenda for Friday. Lots of them, at one Irish pub for lunch and another for dinner. Let's just say I am out of practice and was feeling it the next day.

IMG_8314

Walks around Arlington, Cambridge and Somerset were also on the agenda. I saw a lot of coneflowers. My favorite (must be, because I actually know their name)!

IMG_8320

An amazing sunset was also on the agenda for my birthday night. ;)

IMG_8324

On Saturday, Country came to Fenway.

IMG_4630

IMG_4634

We saw Thomas Rhett (note to self: I need his album... so good).

IMG_4617

And Jake Owen (who was a trooper in his Red Sox sling).

IMG_4626

And Miranda Lambert (who sounded amazing).

IMG_4676

And Jason Aldean (one of my faves... he rocked).

IMG_4707

IMG_4715

IMG_4700

After an amazing night in the great city of Boston, we remembered.

IMG_8375

Sunday's agenda included a yummy brunch at a cute diner, and driving home to Little Rhody.

IMG_8385

No comments:

Post a Comment