Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

[279/365] Opening Night

[279/365] Opening Night by goaliej54

It was opening night for the Providence Bruins tonight. It was great to be back at the Dunk and to see everyone. It actually felt like I never left, but we were there a couple of weeks ago to see the Boston Black and Gold game. I was excited to see David Aebischer in net for the Ice Caps (Winnipeg's farm team).

I need to start looking into a new point-and-shoot. The colors of my photos do not come out well with this camera, and they are always grainy, no matter how low I set the ISO. I got some suggestions from the Picture Inspiration workshop that I need to research, but if anyone else has some suggestions, I'd love to hear them. I am looking for something with a 10x zoom or more, that's compact enough to fit in a pocket. Unfortunately, my D-SLR is not allowed into the arena. Or so they say... maybe I'll try bringing it in sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment