Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

The Before I Die List

Yes, I am incredibly late with Stasha's Monday Listicles this week. It's been one of those weeks. But I still wanted to participate, so here I am. Better late than never, I suppose.

Anyway, this week's list (chosen by Ally) is "10 Things I'd Like to See Before I Die." It was actually a bit harder than I thought it was going to be, but came up with this:

1. December 22, 2012. Just sayin'.
2. Use of all renewable and clean energy sources.
3. World peace. Cliché but true.
4. The Pacific NW (it looks so beautiful) and Ireland (and my family there).
5. A cure for Cancer.
6. The new Muppet movie. Actually, a bunch of movies.
7. My son as an adult (hopefully potty trained by then... at this point, it seems like it's never going to happen). And grandchildren. :)
8. The end of SOPA, and any other law which may infringe upon our freedom.
9. Churches getting back to their real purpose: praise, love, and support; not judgement and hatred. And people who attend (including me) to be a light, and not help create darkness.
10. A renewed America.

Hmm, I need an 11: Me, enjoying life to its fullest, and not looking back at all the things I've done wrong, or maybe should have done differently.  Getting things right the first time.  Being happy.  And getting paid to take photos. Yeah, I like that. :)

Before I Die

2 comments:

  1. You already tKe amazing photos, the getting paid bit is the tought one :) love this list and anytime you have leave, come on over!! I insist. Will even find some ice coffee for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I'm sure there are many people who have a lot in common with your list.

    ReplyDelete