Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

It's Sunday, and that means church, Patriots football, and Scavenger Hunt Sunday!  Here are my submissions for the week.

1. What is it?

_MG_4231
My bokeh tree!

2. Children/Fur Babies Sleeping

Picture Inspiration: Week 21
I pulled this one out of my archives from this summer.  It's one of my favorites.

3. Joy

IMG_4279
Pretty card.

4. Window

_MG_4271
That tree bokeh was following me.

5. Half

IMG_1400
Half a moon, some street lights, and a truck missing half of his headlights!

Merry Christmas, Everyone!


4 comments:

  1. Your sleeping boy is adorable! I wanted to take a picture of the words Joy too, but looking through our received Christmas cards, none of them said just Joy. So that was my toughy to intrepret.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice lights! Have a Merry Christmas, Jessica.
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bokeh in the window - great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that moon shot! Very pretty as is your bokeh shots :)

    ReplyDelete