Stasha will be proud; I'm actually writing my list on a Monday this week. :) Cassie chose a great topic - a list of 10 songs. It's hard to choose just ten; I love so many songs. Here's a playlist off the top of my head.
1. "Draw Me a Map" by Dierks Bentley
2. "She's Got This Thing About Her" by Chris Young
3."Hotel California" by The Eagles. I think I first heard this song when I was Josh's age, and it's always been one of my favorites. I love this live version. Bonus Spanish lesson, too. ;)
4."Jesus, Friend of Sinners" by Casting Crowns. I love this message.
5. "Run to You" by Third Day. For days that I really need help getting through.
6. "Mahna Mahna" by the Muppets. Since Stasha got "Call Me Maybe" stuck in my head, it's only fair! ;)
7. "Rumor Has It" by Adele. Josh and I love listening to this one in the car. Only, he insists that it's "Boomer Has It."
8. "Baggage Claim" by Miranda Lambert. Just fun.
9. "The Sound of a Million Dreams" by David Nail. Beautiful song.
10. "Knee Deep" by Zac Brown Band and Jimmy Buffett. Beach music. Yes, please. (Weird video, though.)
Have a great week! :)