Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The Playlist

Stasha will be proud; I'm actually writing my list on a Monday this week. :) Cassie chose a great topic - a list of 10 songs. It's hard to choose just ten; I love so many songs. Here's a playlist off the top of my head.

10 Songs

1. "Draw Me a Map" by Dierks Bentley

2. "She's Got This Thing About Her" by Chris Young

3."Hotel California" by The Eagles. I think I first heard this song when I was Josh's age, and it's always been one of my favorites. I love this live version. Bonus Spanish lesson, too. ;)

4."Jesus, Friend of Sinners" by Casting Crowns. I love this message.

5. "Run to You" by Third Day. For days that I really need help getting through.

6. "Mahna Mahna" by the Muppets. Since Stasha got "Call Me Maybe" stuck in my head, it's only fair! ;)

7. "Rumor Has It" by Adele. Josh and I love listening to this one in the car. Only, he insists that it's "Boomer Has It."

8. "Baggage Claim" by Miranda Lambert. Just fun.

9. "The Sound of a Million Dreams" by David Nail. Beautiful song.

10. "Knee Deep" by Zac Brown Band and Jimmy Buffett. Beach music. Yes, please. (Weird video, though.)

Have a great week! :)

6 comments:

  1. I love how you have the Muppets in there. Awesome! That is definitely one of our family-favorites. My son plays that CD ALLLL the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been a huge Muppets fan for pretty much my whole life. My brother and I used to sing that song all the time, and drove my mother crazy. I'm trying to get my son into it; he likes that song, but may still be a little young for the older episodes of the show. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  2. I too love the Muppets thrown in to your 10!
    Hotel California... what a classic song... yep, grew up with it as my oldest brother loved the Eagles.
    No 3 & 4 are two of my favourite songs... I LOVE Casting Crowns and Third Day. I have numerous of their albums.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Eagles and the Muppets! And aren't Casting Crowns and Third Day amazing? I have all of their albums. I listen to Jeremy Camp a lot, too. Hope to see at least one of them in concert one day. CC is my fave, so hopefully, it will be them. ;)

      Delete
  3. Great list! My son LOVES anything Muppets so we watch that video on youtube a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, funny that I am reading this a week late. Sorry for always giving you a hard time :)
    You put Dirks first, my girl!! And yes, way weird video...

    ReplyDelete