Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

[162/365] Domestic Boy

[162/365] Domestic Boy

I had to work from my mother's house for a little while yesterday afternoon, while she went to an appointment. When she came back, she and Joshua made pumpkin muffins while I finished working. Josh put on his little apron and mixed with his little wooden spoon. He cracked eggs by himself. And of course, he taste-tested. He just loves baking with Nana.

On Sunday morning, he woke up a little earlier than I wanted to wake up, so I asked him to play quietly in his room for a half hour (he's good like that). When I woke up, he had something to show me. He had taken all of his clothes out of the basket of clean and newly-folded laundry, and put them away. In the right places. And to boot, he had organized his socks and shorts by color. He was so excited and proud of himself. "Now our house can be so neat!"

Seriously, where did he come from?

No comments:

Post a Comment