Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

[58/365] Reliving My Youth

On Tuesday, I had the opportunity to try to relive a part of my youth. My friend (who I met in high school at a taping of the Mickey Mouse Club, in Florida, only to find out we lived two hours apart) and I went to see Boyz II Men, 98 Degrees and NKOTB at Mohegan Sun in Connecticut. I was never a 98 Degrees fan (still not), but I had such a great time watching the other two groups. I had wanted to see Boyz II Men in particular ever since I was in middle school. Which was a very long time ago. I was not disappointed.

IMG_3694

I'm sure their show was even more amazing back in the day, with their fourth member and all.

NKOTB put on a great show, and I actually liked their new music more than the old. I have to admit, I listen to some of their old music now, and wonder what I was thinking. But the new stuff ain't half bad. I may just have to get their new album. The highlight of the evening came at the end, when they sang "Hangin' Tough" in a tribute to Boston. I particularly liked their choice of outfit. ;)

IMG_3844

Boston Strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment