I have been away for far too long. I've been under the weather literally (a hurricane and a nor'easter), physically, and mentally. Just: blah.
I don't know quite know how to answer Anja's topic this week (10 THINGS JAMES BOND OR ANY SECRET AGENT OR 10 FICTIONAL FACTS ABOUT YOU (BUT ONE MUST BE TRUE AND WE WILL TRY TO GUESS IT!)), but Stasha gave me a good idea with her lovely post. I did a Thank You list back in July, but I figure it doesn't hurt to continually be appreciative of what I have, especially at Thanksgiving. And it's time to get out of my funk and celebrate.
Counting My Blessings
1. Thankful for the military that protects my country.
2. Thankful for a beautiful home in a gorgeous neighborhood.
3. Thankful for the best family I could ask for, many times extended.
4. Thankful for good health and the ability to enjoy all kinds of activities.
5. Thankful that all we lost during Hurricane Sandy was a day of electricity and some items in the fridge.
6. Thankful to have a job, and health insurance.
7. Thankful to have plenty of food for myself and my family.
8. Thankful for AHL hockey and my season tickets. No hockey withdrawal for me!
9. Thankful for a wonderful son who has taught me all about unconditional love.
10. Thankful for moments when I realize that we're not in this alone.