Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

The Fall Favorites List

Today's list from Stasha's Monday Listicles link-up is about a subject near and dear to my heart: autumn. Oh, how I love this season! October is one of my favorite months, and I am so glad it's here. This list will be easy.

Top 10 Autumn Must-Haves

IMG_7871
1. Pumpkin Bread
2. Apple Crisp
3. Pumpkin Coffee / Latte
4. A trip to the Big E
5. Fumbling my way through at least one corn maze
6. Foliage
7. Temperatures in the 60s (Fahrenheit, that is)
8. A trip to a historical New England place like Salem or Sturbridge MA -- I don't always get to do this, but I love learning about NE history during this time of the year. Maybe it's something carried over from my Elementary School days. :)
9. Ghost tour
10. Pumpkin carving (and a trip to the Jack-O-Lantern Spectacular)

IMG_9743

8 comments:

  1. Oh apple crisp! Yummo! And I love carving pumpkins too. Great list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all sound wonderful must haves. I would totally go gram mint in the corn maze with you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am afraid of mazes ever since The Shining! Maybe it's better with GPS ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Living in the south, I miss fall colors that you would see in the northeast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exploring New England in the fall must be amazing. We honeymooned there in the summer and would love to go back some day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm kind of weird, I make a great apple crisp that I've never tasted. I don't like cooked fruit, but my family tells me it's great.

    I wanted to try a corn maze this weekend, but my hubs wasn't up for it. Things like that would frustrate me, but he'd be good at it--however I think he's conquered corn and was not interested.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love apple crisp. I could eat it every day! Fall in a great little butter crumble. Erin

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love apple crisp too. The fall is such a great season for desserts.

    ReplyDelete