Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

Addendum

We'll call it Video Friday... no, I need some alliteration... Favorite Friday. Um. Well, anyway. Here's another song I love. I'm adding it to my list from Monday.



I had the pleasure of seeing Alison Krauss and Union Station perform last year. It was an amazing show; they are all so talented, and the harmonies were just heavenly. The concert was the first time I heard this song, and I fell in love with it. There must be a reason for it all. There is some reason I am here on Earth. I ponder this everyday and will keep searching until I find my niche. I want to feel worthy.

And I'll throw in some more Dierks Bentley, because he's my favorite.



Favorite Friday. TGIF! :)

1 comment:

  1. I have always enjoyed Dirks Bentleys song. I think he has an amazing voice.

    ReplyDelete