Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Time once again for Scavenger Hunt Sunday! I never got my lens fixed this week (the stomach flu didn't give me a moment of rest), but I got out the lens that came with the camera, as well as my iPhone, and came up with this set. :)

1. Routine
IMG_3719
Routines went out the window this week, but we did keep one.

2. Music
_MG_5539
Jam session.

3. Technology
_MG_5522
He loves his laptop.

4. Show Me Your Style
Cool Dude
Cool dude.

5. Mismatch
IMG_5936
Football player at a hockey game.  Patriot in a Sharks jersey.  Only in Worcester!


3 comments:

  1. I just love your son's smiley face. You know I don't really fall for football stars but you sure are picking out some great looking athletes to post lately!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the depth in your music shot - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like your little man is feeling better! So glad to see his smile.

    ReplyDelete