Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Rubbish List

Happy Monday, everyone!  It's time for a list, brought to us by Stasha (topic chosen by Jessica).  Top 10 Things I am Rubbish at.  This ought to be an easy one!  I'm going to switch it up a bit, though, and make it Things I Wish I Were Better At.

1. Singing. I love to sing, but I don't torture others with my singing. :) Sometimes I wish I could go to karaoke and belt out a nice tune, though.
2. Playing an instrument. Sometimes, when I've had a bad day, I wish I could just pick up a guitar and play. Sounds weird, but music always makes me feel better. Maybe someday. For now, I just play a wee bit of piano.
3. Photography. Still learning!
4. Talking to others. Hi, I'm painfully shy and awkward. Not fun.
5. Being nice to myself. I'm my own worst enemy. I was thinking the other day, if I believe so deeply that everyone is equal and should be treated so, why do I allow myself to feel inferior all of the time?
6. Cooking. Although, I just watched "Worst Cooks in America," and I don't feel so bad now. :) I can bake, though, and I like that better.
7. Sports. I love playing sports, but hockey is the only one I am decent at. At least it's my favorite.
8. Drawing. I used to be pretty good at it, but lost it along the way.
9. Speaking Spanish. It could come in handy. I've also taken French and Russian, and wish I remembered more of them, too.
10. Getting my Listicles in on time. I'm trying, Stasha! :)


1 comment:

  1. You are consistently being fashionably late. Which means you are always on time...
    I strongly disagree with #3! But I love what you said about being good to ourselves. Guilty as charged. I feel like I must work on that too.
    Wonderful list Jessica.

    ReplyDelete