Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Wordless Wednesday

IMG_5421 by goaliej54
So, now that the Christmas decorations are finally down (yay!), I went ahead and put up some Spring decor. Why not? It was 60 degrees today and I went for a walk to get lunch wearing a t-shirt and a light Spring jacket. I'd personally rather have a foot of snow on the ground and 30 degree temps, though, and it saddens me that the outdoor rinks (ie, flooded baseball fields) are just huge puddles. Maybe I need to move to Ottawa. Yes, I think that's the solution.
and then, she {snapped}

2 comments:

  1. It's been warm in my neck of the woods too. No pond skating this year. At least there is public skate at the rink. I finally put away my snowmen decorations and put up valentines day decor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ottawa?! That is real hockey passion my dear :)

    ReplyDelete