Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Well, make that Tuesday. I had a fun, sports-filled weekend with my friends. Hockey on Friday and Saturday, football on Sunday. The hockey went better than the football. Ahem. I am just catching up on laundry and blogging (I need more hours in the day) but it was well worth it.

1. Strike a Pose


IMG_3321
My friend Becky helped me out with this one. This is the "Let's Go Patriots!" pose.  Too bad it didn't bring them any luck. Sigh.

2. Footwear


IMG_5435
Little man's skate.

3. Hobby


IMG_5457
I thought this mark on the glass looked like a hockey stick. Hockey and photography are my hobbies.

4. Shiny


IMG_5682
The moon and this streetlight are shiny.

5. Color Me Green
Photo
Sweet green car, cruising down the highway.


5 comments:

  1. Love the moon and your friend must be so much fun! That does look insanely like a stick!! But J's skates are my favorite, everything about this photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great set - love your strike a pose shot. So happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite picture is the hockey skates. I kept my sons first pair (he was 4) and I have them hanging up in our finished basement. Cool Hockey theme goin' on down there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That strike a pose shot is great and I love the way you processed your Green shot. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Intriguing hockey stick mark, but my favorites are the 'strike a pose' (she should have shared some of her enthusiasm with the team - they were a bit flat) and the 'color me green' - perfect.

    ReplyDelete