Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Picture Inspiration: Weeks 51, 52, and 12

Today, we received our last prompt for Picture Inspiration. I am going to miss it, but am looking forward to learning more about photography elsewhere. And I just ordered Adobe Lightroom. Can't wait to get it!

Week 51: Our Milestone
We were asked to take photos of a celebration to celebrate this past year. The only celebration I saw last week was after some goal scoring by the Providence Bruins.

IMG_5778

Week 52: One Chapter Ends
Our last prompt for the class. I still have a lot to learn!

Picture Inspiration: Week 52

Week 12: Mysterious Ways
This is the one prompt I had missed during the year. We were to look for some of Mother Nature's mysterious creations.

Baby Black-Eyed Susan

1 comment:

  1. Wow Jessica. Love the flower. All three shots are great!

    ReplyDelete