Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sunday Scavenger Hunt [1/8/12]

It's time once again for the Sunday Scavenger Hunt! Well, technically, it's Tuesday, but who's counting?  I only thought to look at the list on Sunday, so I caught a few things around the house. Here we go.

1. One Color

IMG_4999
The blank slate before the little guy started drawing.

2. Laundry

IMG_5043
My hockey laundry while it was still clean. You can see my purple/black/white jersey and the Denver Broncos bandanna I wear under my mask.  Go Tebow! :)  I play a couple of miles away from Gillette Stadium, home of the Patriots.  I like both teams, so next weekend's face-off should be fun to watch.

3. Empty

IMG_4997
Empty box of crayons.

4. One Dozen

IMG_4995
Twelve crayons, out of the box. :)

5. Soft

IMG_5005
Josh's current favorite stuffed animal.



5 comments:

  1. I love how you did the crayons both for Empty and One Dozen. Very nice photos. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful set - really love the depth of field in your crayon shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! My son loves his scout. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the stuffed animal for your Soft shot! So very cute!

    It has been intersting to see that quite a few people have used crayons or colored pencils for this week's scavenger hunt. But each one is different and unique to the photographer. You managed to get the empty box and the crayons! Very good!
    Lea

    ReplyDelete