Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sunday Scavenger Hunt [1/8/12]

It's time once again for the Sunday Scavenger Hunt! Well, technically, it's Tuesday, but who's counting?  I only thought to look at the list on Sunday, so I caught a few things around the house. Here we go.

1. One Color

IMG_4999
The blank slate before the little guy started drawing.

2. Laundry

IMG_5043
My hockey laundry while it was still clean. You can see my purple/black/white jersey and the Denver Broncos bandanna I wear under my mask.  Go Tebow! :)  I play a couple of miles away from Gillette Stadium, home of the Patriots.  I like both teams, so next weekend's face-off should be fun to watch.

3. Empty

IMG_4997
Empty box of crayons.

4. One Dozen

IMG_4995
Twelve crayons, out of the box. :)

5. Soft

IMG_5005
Josh's current favorite stuffed animal.