Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Scavenger Hunt

Sorry, I'm a little late with this week's Scavenger Hunt.  You know, Christmas and all that.

1. Portrait

IMG_0223
Meet Calle Ridderwall.  I skated with him and the other Providence Bruins at a Season Ticket Holders event last Wednesday.  He was nice enough to pose for this photo.

2. Nostalgic

_MG_3636
My mom and I took Josh to historical Wickford Village for the annual Christmas Tree Lighting last Thursday.  I grew up not far from here, and used to love taking walks down to the village.  Don't worry; this is not the tree. ;)

3. Time

Time
Pretty clock

4. Full of Light

Reindeer
My mom's reindeer decoration

5. Motion

IMG_1192
I tried so hard to get a good hockey shot on Friday, but this was the best I could do.  They really need to let me bring my D-SLR to games.  And clean the glass.  (Excuses, excuses!)



2 comments:

  1. Great set - love your motion shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom's reindeer decoration is cool. Hope I have one like that in my place too. :)

    condo in Philippines

    ReplyDelete