Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Joining the Hunt

I want to take part in Ashley's Sunday Scavenger Hunt for the first time this week, and just realized I have about an hour and a half before it closes. Yikes! Time to paste some photos up quickly. Warning: I am cheating this week. I didn't know the list, or how to play, until tonight. This is my warm-up/intro session, so I'm posting past photos from my 365 Project. I'll play by the rules next week! ;)

1. Abstract
[237/365] Clouds


2. Round
[93/365] Grapefruit


3. Fire
[239/365] By Candlelight


4. Seeing Faces in Strange Places
[221/365] Self Portrait
5. Stars
[46/365] Big Dipper



3 comments:

  1. These are so great! Love the faces one, you nailed it Jessica. Does that sound like a compliment that it is meant to be?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful - love fire and stars. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete