Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

Picture the Holidays | Days 15 & 16

Yesterday was craft day in the workshop. We were given some suggestions on creative ways to use our photos during the holidays -- one of which was making personalized gift tags. I didn't have time to actually make tags, so I found some tag templates online. I dropped in my photos and added the "To: From:" line. They came out pretty cute, but I spent way too much time trying to perfect the corners (they still don't look right). I am sure there is some way to do this really easily in Photoshop, but my skills are super rusty. Time to do some tutorials.

Day 15: Got Gifts?

Today, we took photos of lights. The instructor wanted us to go for bokeh, so I did. I'm not sure I like this, though. It just looks really blurry. Lots to work on, for sure.

Day 16: The Season of Lights

No comments:

Post a Comment