Pages

Monday, July 7, 2008

Baby Countdown: Week 15

It's hard to believe, but I have already been pregnant for 15 weeks. There's not too much to report -- "Junior" has been quiet so far -- but I thought I would share some of baby's first photos:

Ultrasound May 13, 2008

Week 7

Ultrasound May 28, 2008

Week 9

And my super-flattering belly pic from week 14:

Week 14

I am glad to finally be over my morning sickness and getting some of my energy back. I haven't had any really weird cravings so far; I mainly want a lot of fruit, sometimes vegetables, and I can't get enough lemonade to drink (my favorite: Del's). The foods that don't agree with me are anything greasy, dairy products (going to have to take calcium supplements!), Chinese food (but I still like the Japanese food from Seven Moons), and anything spicy. So far, I have gained 3 pounds. I've been trying to eat healthy foods as much as possible, and get some exercise everyday. We've been doing a walking program at work, so I am participating in that. In addition, I am taking a prenatal yoga class once a week. It's a lot harder than I was expecting, but I absolutely love the workout, and it's nice to meet other moms-to-be in the class. We haven't decided on any names yet; that's on the "to do" list, along with getting the house ready for our new arrival (we'll have to decide where to put the nursery, and get that set up). So much to do, so little time! We will try to keep you updated on the progress as much as possible. Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment