Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Wordless Wednesday: Looking Skyward

This past weekend was our local air show. I live really close to the base, so I was able to catch a lot of it from my house. I caught some of the US Navy's Blue Angels performance from outside:

IMG_7908

IMG_7912

IMG_7913

And some from my bedroom window:

IMG_7918

IMG_7919

The Canadian Forces' Snowbirds were there, as well. I caught most of their performance from the car on Saturday, while stuck in traffic trying to bring Joshua up to his golf lessons. And I caught some from the backyard on Sunday:

IMG_7932

IMG_7933

The real birds were entertaining, too. I missed several hummingbird photo ops, but caught these black birds. Crows? I'm not sure, but I do know that you can see the damage done to our poor tree by an inchworm infestation. They were really bad everywhere in our town this Spring.

IMG_7931

IMG_7950

Most of the other birds were freaking out, but this one wanted in on the action with the Blue Angels:

IMG_7910

IMG_7911

It was fun looking up to the sky this week. It was a bit of a challenge to get some good photos, but it definitely helped me learn more about my camera to take shots from a new perspective.

Linking up with Ruchira for Wordless Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment