Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

MixTape: Missing You

This week's MixTape theme is: Missing You or Farewell

I have been slacking with the Mix Tapes lately, and really, my blog in general. Life has been sort of chaotic lately, but I am hoping it will settle down soon. I miss writing and taking lots of photos, but other things have to get done first. C'est la vie. I have enjoyed viewing and listening to other people's mixes, however, even when I didn't have the chance to comment on them.

I could not miss this week's MixTape, though, because it will be the last for a while. Jen is putting this link-up on hiatus because she is busy, too. (Who isn't, right?) I will miss it but I don't blame her a bit. She is hoping to bring it back eventually (yay!) and make it a monthly thing. That will give me plenty of time to think about my mixes... OK, who am I kidding? I'll probably still make them last-minute and late! Seems to be how I roll.

At any rate, here are some of my favorite "Missing You" songs. I had actually prepared these a few weeks ago when I saw the prompt, because these are a few of my favorite songs. Somewhat sad, but beautiful tunes.

I Can't Forget Her (Dierks Bentley)


Stars (Grace Potter and the Nocturnals)


I Think I've Had Enough (Gary Allan)


That's How I'll Remember You (David Nail)


I couldn't really think of a fifth song, so here's a random one, for Easter.

Morning Has Broken (Third Day)


Happy Easter, all (or Passover, if you're celebrating that)! Till we meet again...

My Skewed View

No comments:

Post a Comment