Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2013

[206/365] Your Mood Today

A little foggy, especially this morning before tea,

IMG_6106

IMG_6118

but peaceful,

IMG_6120

cheerful,

IMG_6129

and happy (maybe a little festive?).

IMG_1012

I'm enjoying my trip so far. I'm learning a lot in training, and tonight I got to hang out with three of my cousins who live in this area, two of whom I have not seen in 24 years. And there's no better way to celebrate hanging out with your Ortiz cousins than in a Mexican restaurant with an excellent burrito and delicious glass of sangria, while watching Big Papi hit a home run and the Red Sox win Game 1 of the World Series. Well, for me, at least. I'm also getting some much-needed quiet time and rest, without a little guy attached to my hip. I love him dearly and miss him, but a little break and change of scenery was just what I needed.

Linking up with Ruchira over at Abracabadra on this (Not So) Wordless Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment