Pages

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

[185/365] Light

The warm weather, sunny skies, and beautiful foliage seem to be the only things helping me keep my sanity these days. I'm glad I had the time to take a walk today; if only I could have relaxed and stayed in the moment while I did so instead of thinking about all. the. crap. The colors were so vibrant.

IMG_0191

IMG_0196

IMG_0197

IMG_0204

IMG_0202

Joshua has been helping to keep my mind away from the darkness, as well. This morning, he woke up and climbed into bed with me.

"Mommy, let's talk about stuff."

Ugh. Too early. His bright and cheerful smile faced me, but I closed my eyes.

"Mommy, my heart is full, because I love you."

Sigh. A pang of guilt. I hugged him and told him I loved him, too.

I honestly don't know what I'd do without him.

Linking up with Ruchira over at Abracabadra for a (Not So) Wordless Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment