Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

[150/365] Tangled

Within the past few days, the spiders (spider?) have completely taken over my back deck. There are four big webs out there. There have also been some black flies/gnats swarming, so they are eating well. I can't keep my windows open because those gnats are small enough to fit through the screen (gross), so I am cheering on the spiders. Eat up, Charlotte! And thankfully, for the most part, the spiders are staying outside. With the exception of that one who decided it would be funny to build a web in the garage. I didn't appreciate walking through that.

_MG_2510

_MG_2552

_MG_2546

_MG_2523

The hummingbirds don't mind.

_MG_2498

Linking up with Ruchira over at Abracabadra on this not-so-Wordless Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment