Pages

Friday, August 2, 2013

[123/365] Movie Night

Zumba, homemade Mexican food, and a good, thought-provoking movie. Perfect recipe for a relaxing, "get out of your funk" kind of night.

[123/365] Movie Night

I have been reminded all day, from things that I have read or seen, that my troubles and worries are nothing compared to what some people face everyday. This movie just drove that point home even further. It also reminded me to treat everyone with respect and compassion, as I may not know their whole story. Also, jerks and those who give in to jerks look ridiculous, and good people always win in the end. I hope.

Totally unrelated: I have to share this little guy from earlier in the evening, as well. It's not a great photo, but he was just so cute.

IMG_0099

No comments:

Post a Comment