Pages

Saturday, July 20, 2013

[109-111/365] Catching Up

Here's a round up of the past few photos for my 365 project.

[109/365] Cowboy Up

I went to see The Lone Ranger and ate at Longhorn Steakhouse on Thursday night. Yee haw! It really made me miss the west, though.

[110/365] Fair Season

This was the scene as I left hockey on Friday night. This weekend is the Hot Air Balloon Festival in southern RI. There were some kids riding the Skymaster, and I could hear every word they were saying. Totally hilarious.

[111/365] Heat Lightning

Heat lightning as I left Best Buy tonight. It's been so hot this past week, with temperatures in the 90s everyday, and high humidity, as well. (Hello, I never signed up to live in Florida-like weather!) Today was one of those days where I couldn't be outside for more than 15 minutes without feeling sick. It was just like an oven out there. No, a sauna. We're all looking forward to a break in the heat, and some rain. We are supposed to get more storms tonight, and next week shouldn't be as hot. Let's hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment