Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Stasha's List

Hi! I'm back! :)

I had a bit of free time, so I'm participating in this week's Monday Listicles.  I've missed it.  We should be all moved in a few weeks or so, and then I hope to get back into the Sunday Scavenger Hunt, as well.  Here's a list of 10 questions (and their answers) that Stasha asked us this week:

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, and find line 4. What is it?
"we are transformed, and by beholding God we become mirrors."

2. How many times a day do you say Hi?
A lot.

3. Have you ever worn a uniform?
If you count polo shirts with company logos, then yes -- at Pure Hockey and Gillette Stadium. Oh, and how could I forget? My hockey uniform! :)

4. What do you think about the most?
Super-awkward and insecure thoughts about how I'm not good enough, I don't fit in, people don't like me, etc.

I drive myself mad.

Runner up: "That would make an awesome photo!"

5. How many keys are on your keyring?
6

6. What was the last thing you bought?
Food at the Paw Sox game.

7. Are you growing anything these days?
Just flowers right now.

8. What is under your bed?
If anything, one of my cats.

9. What is most important in life?
A good support system (friends, family, faith, whatever). Life is hard.

10. What is the strangest word you used this week?
Listicles :)

4 comments:

  1. Great list! I totally understand the strange thoughts, I'm always thinking something random, that shouldn't probably be shared ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your runner up thought. WIsh you had less of the other ones cause you are pretty much awesome!! What color is your hockey uniform?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, girl. You are awesome, too! My hockey uniform is purple, black, gray and white... not too bad. ;)

      Delete