Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Scavenger Hunt

It was another crazy week, so I still haven't gotten my favorite lens fixed, or gotten back into the groove of taking photos. However, with all the growing that has been going on around here (temps were around 70F today), my flower photos will be starting sooner. Unfortunately, so will my allergies. Here's what I found for Ashley's Scavenger Hunt this week.

1. Vintage
Boston (1985)
Vintage photo. The 80s called; they want their photo back!

2. Word or Quote
Breathe
Breathe. And I definitely needed to that day.

3. Nature's Own
Flowers
Pretty flowers.

4. People
Cousins
Josh with two of his cousins.

5. Photographer's Choice
IMG_0324
PBruins goalie Michael Hutchinson.


3 comments:

  1. Love the word picture! and the first shot is fabulous as well! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so good at taking sports photos. Josh and his cousins are winning the show for me, although I told you before: you had a great eye for taking photos, even back when back!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set - the processing on the first shot is so nice.

    ReplyDelete