Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Scavenger Huntin'

It's Sunday, and that means it's time for another scavenger hunt with Ashley!  It was quite a crazy week for me, so this edition is brought to you by my iPhone.  The pictures aren't as good as they might have been with my D-SLR, but it was mighty quick and easy to put this together.

1. Before and After
IMG_2400
Before is on the left, after on the right. I edited this in Camera+ for iPhone, and created the comparison photo with Montager (also on my phone). In all, this took me about 5 minutes.

2. Opposing Lines
IMG_2401
Not exactly sure if this fits the bill, but there are a lot of lines, going in different directions.

3. Custom Bokeh
Day 20: Wrapped with Love
This is my archive selection of the week. Last December, I discovered (by accident) that bokeh through a screen door makes a lovely plaid design. :)

4. Which pair of shoes should I wear?
IMG_2397
I'm guessing the bigger ones? Although I am going to dig out the Emus soon!

5. Little Features
IMG_2398
Little man, trying to open the door.

3 comments:

  1. Your fireplace looks awesome in the black and white like that. I thought your bokah was fascinating. I still don't really understand it and so hearing what you did, that it was because of the screen, gave me a little education. :) Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the custom bokeh - beautiful composition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like your bokeh! It also is a nice reminder of the holidays and how fun it is to wrap presents!

    ReplyDelete